My name is Pastor Todd Braschler. I’m an ordained pastor in the Church of God (Anderson, IN) and have served as an associate pastor in Worship, Youth, Christian Ed, Equipping and Assimilation, and Connecting ministries in churches from 150 – 4000 people from 1985 – 2001. I have been married to my wife Claudia since 1985, and we have raised 3 sons, all who are married and who have made us grandparents. My ministry was re-directed into a fulltime ministry I founded in 2001.
This ministry consists of the following:
- Worship leading
- Guest Speaking
- Men’s Retreats
- Couple’s Retreat
- Leadership Retreat
- Worship Ministry Retreat
Of all the interests and ministry experiences offered to me during these years, my passion lies specifically in the following areas:
- Excavating the potential God has placed in people, specifically in leaders that has perhaps remained hidden.
- Equipping ministry and leaders toward a greater heart and passion to reach lost people.
After many years of simply serving Christ as a Christian and as a leader, I was excited to discover my most prominent Spiritual Gifts:
- Creative Communication (music, the arts, etc…)
Since our beginning in 2001, I’ve led over 500 concerts and retreats in churches of every background and denomination. Some highlights include:
- Worship leader for the North American Convention of the Church of God annual gathering in Anderson, IN.
- One of the many speakers for the 10 National Gathering of United Methodist Men, Belmont University, Nashville, TN.
- Worship leader for the National Day of Prayer, Wichita, KS service.
- Speaker for the Annual Ox Roast Men’s Retreat for over 700 men, Camp Marengo, OH.
- Performing in Branson, MO with my family from 1983-2007 with the Braschler Music Show.
Our ministry is incredibly blessed and supported by the following connections:
- A Board of Directors.
- 500+ prayer ministry supporters who fast and pray for each and every ministry opportunity.
- Over 4000 Facebook connections.
- A newsletter list of 850.
As an avid hunter, fisherman, golfer, anything to do with the outdoors, Todd not only enjoys hunting and fishing, he also served as co-host of an outdoor TV show called Diamond Adventures for 4 years with host Byron Schrag. This show aired locally, as well as on the for two years.
My extended family owned and operated a family music show called the Braschler Music Show in Branson, MO from 1983 – 2007. My parents and two siblings added to a 13-member cast that offered a wide variety of music styles and presentations.
I’m honored to serve as a Board of Trustee member for the Mid-America Christian University in Oklahoma City, OK.
Todd Braschler Ministries is a 501 (c) 3 corporation designed to offer powerful moments of worship, resources for the church, and retreats designed quite differently than your typical “fill in my blanks and buy my videos” approach so often used in training others.
Having served in congregations from 150 to over 2100 people, God has provided a unique and powerful experience to build this type of ministry upon. Having graduated from Anderson University in 1985, I was offered a very broad series of experiences and education that prepared him well for a life of ministry and passion for the church. Moreover, these experiences broke the heart of a preacher’s kid for those who have never known Christ before. This ministry is compelled and fueled by many factors and opportunities, but they all pale in comparison to the passion to reach a lost portion of our world that seems to be unaware that God cares so deeply for them.
For more information, click on statement of faith.