“Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done.”
The powerful moment of acquiescing, of giving up our own will for God’s will. Just imagine a home or a marriage or a family or a church following this example in our world today. Very powerful.
WHERE IN THE WORLD IS “WILL”? is an experience for individuals(based on the experience of the book Where’s Waldo?) as a workshop on discovering just exactly where our will has been placed – in God’s trustworthy hands, or in someone else’s hands.
- (6) week offerings for churches, small groups, families and individuals
- Occurs on Wednesday evenings
- A LIVE, ONLINE experience through Zoom
- Not a lecture or sermon series, but a workshop instead
- Master booklet/zoom link sent in advance to be distributed through the church
Those meeting together:
- At a church,
- In small groups, or
- At home alone can participate.
(If a church hosts the event and purchases access, members of that church can participate through their church as a part of their ministry.)
Most people live their entire lives without ever knowing fully God’s will. The reason often stems from a lifetime of praying and asking the incorrect questions. The questions often leading people in a floundering, frustrating walk with Jesus and understanding His will are usually “God, what do you want me to do/Where do you want me to go?”